Hello,

I m new to this mailing list ,

I currently try to add sql lite to a program I m working on

It is a quizz program ,

And I want the question to be incorporated into a sql lite database to enable
search ...etc..

I m download the source code of version 2_8_15

And compiled it under Visual Studio .NET 2003 with problems (only warnings )

As a wrapper , I choose this one : http://dev.int64.org/sqlite.html

I compiled the sqllite-plus.lib with no problems

Run the code samples test-select and test-insert with no problem

So I tried to add the both lib sqlite.lib and  sqllite-plus.lib   in my real
project ( windows program )

I get a lot of errors , I found that the error was due to runtime library
conflit (Multithread DLL / single threaded)

So I recompiled the both lib with          Multithread DLL  runtime ... no
problem

run the samples test-select and test-insert ... no problem

So I tried to recompile my real project with the both lib ... no problem

but when i run the code , I get error at runtime :

library routine called out of sequence   ( from ex.what() )

Exception de première chance à 0x77e4d756 dans Quizz.exe:Microsoft C++
exception: std::runtime_error @ 0x0012fe5c.
HEAP[Quizz.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 49d4758 modified at 49d487c after it was
freed
Exception non gérée à 0x77f6f570 dans Quizz.exe:Point d'arrêt utilisateur.

Here is the code that causes the problem :

        sql = sqlite::connection("mk.db");

        try {

        sqlite::reader reader=sql.executereader("select * from t_test;");

                reader.close();
                sql.close();
        }

        catch(exception &ex) {
                fprintf(i,"%s\n",ex.what() );
                fflush(i);
        }

When I run it in console program no problem

But when I run it with my win32 project -> problem

Any help appreciated

Thanks in advance

Nicolas Raby
vmgames