Taj Morton wrote:
> http://www.torry.net/db/direct/db_directsql/sqlitedb.zip should work.
> Sorry about that.

I will check this out.

> No go :(. I used breakpoints and checked right after the first
> DB.ExecSQL, then looked at .tables from sqlite.exe...it didn't show up
> their either.

It won't because the temp tables created by your program ar private to its
database connection. They are not visible through the database connection
opened by sqlite.exe. You can verify this by running two copies of
sqlite.exe in seperate command prompt windows (both looking at the same db
file). You can create permanent tables in one and they will be displayed in
the other, but temp tables will only be displayed by the program that
created them.