I also; I sent in a couple of messages on Monday and I haven't seen them post.

--Keith

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:20:13 -0700, Dennis Cote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I posted three messages to the mailing list. Today when I look at
> the list only the last of those three messages has been distributed back to
> my email account.
>
> Has anyone else noticed the mailing list failing to distribute messages?
>
> Dennis Cote

- Ever notice how 'big' isn't, compared to 'small'?

- Sounds like a Wookie; acts like mad cow.

- I'm not a professional; I just get paid to do this.

- Rules for programming:
   1.  Get it working, right?
   2.  Get it working right.

- Things I've learned about multithreaded programming:

    123...   PPArrvooottieedcc ttm  ueelvvteeirrtyyhtt
rhheiianndgge  dwi hnpi rctohhg eri aslm omscitanalgt
 iowcbh,je engceltvo ebwrah lip,co hso srci abonlt ehb
.ee^Nr waicscee snsoetd  'aotb jtehcet -slaomcea lt'il
m^Ne from two or more threads