You want to look at parameters, in particular the sqlite3_bind_* funcs.

basically:

sqlite3_prepare(..., "insert into foo values(?);", -1, &stmt, ...);
sqlite3_bind_blob(stmt, 1, "bar", 3, SQLITE_TRANSIENT);
sqlite3_step(stmt);

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 00:14:21 -0500, John Richard Moser
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--
Cory Nelson
http://www.int64.org