Hi,

> > 10. SQLite runs on almost ever operating systems.  SQL Server runs
> > on MS Windows exclusively.
> >
> yep, but again who cares, 99% of the world is on windows

This is probably true for desktops, but not for servers.
And a lot of people cares.

> > 13. Open source and Free Software such as SQLite has proven to be
> > more robust and more secure than proprietary software due to open,
> > intense, and ongoing peer reviews by the user community.  "Security
> > through Obscurity" is regarded a fallacy in the cryptographic
> > community at large.
> >
> Not true at all.  In fact, from experience, the Linux OS is
> much more full of holes than Windows.  It appears most hate
> Microsoft so thier OS gets the most virus and hackers.  All I
> can say is we independently did a test with Linux and Windows
> we isntalled a default OS and put it on the net without a
> firewall.  Windows was never hacked, but Linux was hacked in
> a day and they took root access to the point where we could
> not get back in.

While I fully agree that "open source always guarantees better
security" is a dangerous myth, your statement seems to be really
brave. In fact, my experience is definitely the opposite.
I've seen people unable to just download SP2 (or
other patches) after installing Windows beacuse their box
was owned irrecoverably after 15 minutes (no joke) after
connecting to the world, many times.

But I agree that comparing SQLite and SQL Server is unusual.

Regards,
Jarek