On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:15:52 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am using SQLite 3.0.8 in a Win32 threaded
>environment.
>
>I keep getting random "Database schema has changed"
>errors even though I am using thread local
>storage to make sure sqlite3_open() gets called
>on each thread and a there is a sqlite3* per thread.
>
>Has anyone had any luck with resolving SQLITE_SCHEMA
>errors in a threaded environment?

How are you accessing the database?  Do you open it multiple times and
write to it?

I had the same problem with the schema errors.  I was opening the
database twice, and when I would create a table with one of the open
instances, the other would get the schema error the next time I
started a write operation.

I did end up fixing it by rewriting part of the SQLITE code.

Randall Fox