On Feb 6, 2005, at 1:38 AM, Will Leshner wrote:
On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 01:17:45 -0500, Randall Randall
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay, I know there's something obvious I must be
missing:

sqlite> create table package (rowid integer primary key autoincrement,
name text);
SQL error: near "autoincrement": syntax error

What am I doing wrong, here?

Possibly you aren't using a version of SQLite that supports AUTOINCREMENT? I thought it was just introduced in 3.1.

Huh. Okay. http://www.sqlite.org/autoinc.html doesn't seem to say anything about 3.1 so I assumed it would apply equally to 3.0.8, which is what I'm using.

Thanks!

--
Randall Randall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"We have a world full of people who believe that bigger