Hi!

Problem: 1
-------------
I need some help using sqlite3 with multithreading.
Here is an overview of present situation: -

I am using sqlite 3.0.8

I have two threads (A & B) working at the same time.
Thread A is used to query database while thread B is
being used for writing to the database. Everything
works right if only thread B is running. But when
thread A runs while thread B is still running an error
occurs. The error is: “library routine called
out of sequence”. But this error is not emitted
always, 1 out of 3 times this operation completes
successfully. No action is can be preformed on the
database when the error occurs. It even not closes the
database.

Both threads are using same sqlite connection.

I am using sources from sqlite-source-3_0_8.zip
compiled (with –DTHREADSAFE=1) as a sub-project
inside my own project using kdevelop.

(In the mean time I have come across the following in
sqlite mailing list archive: -
it could be the case that the same database connection
is being used simultaneously by two or more threads.

But I have seen some applications do this successfully
with a single connection.
)

Problem: 2
I need some tips on how can I use sqlite inside my
project using kdevelop (i.e. without using
sqlite-source-3_0_8.zip).

Thanks in advance

Yogesh M