Recently, there have been several threads regarding the desired ability
to get fully-qualified and original column names from a query result.
At the very least, this is useful for dynamic queries and for wrapper
writers.  There have been at least a couple of proposed solutions, one
involving a new pragma "real_column_names", and another involving a new
API function sqlite3_table_name.  Neither solution feels quite right,
IMHO, but I won't confuse the issue by proposing another, yet. :)

DRH, since I couldn't find any replies from you on the subject, I wonder
if you have any thoughts on the matter, or any plans to address the
issue.

Regards,
Tim McDaniel