At 3:26 PM -0500 3/15/05, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
And here's how I've tried to implement it on sqlite using PHP.  Note that
DB_query() is a wrapper for sqlite_query().  I've changed the
"auto_increment" to "INTEGER PRIMARY KEY", as the FAQ said.  I'm very new to
SQL, but I guess "INTEGER PRIMARY KEY" and "NOT NULL" aren't separated by
commas?

Having NOT NULL with a PRIMARY KEY is redundant, if not an outright error. Defining something as a primary key is implicitly defining it to be both not null and distinct. -- Darren Duncan