Anirban Sarkar wrote:

Hi all,

I know that this is a sqlite forum and not the right place to post any TCL
related questions. However, I have posted this question on many TCL forums
including comp.lang.tcl but unfortunately did not get any respond. So just
thought if anyone on this forum can help me out. It is very urgent.

I have an area map which is obviously an image. I need to create some
hotspots on the map at specific locations. The hotspots should have
some backend data bound to them so that whenever a user clicks on a
particular hotspot, he/she is redirected to a required location along
with the data which was bound to the selected hotspot.

Please note that I am scripting in TCL and the backend used is Sqlite. Any guidelines or help will be highly appreciated.

Regards, Anirban Sarkar

Create an array of hotspot (rectangle recording the position of the hotspot on the map and a key to your data).
When the user click, find the corresponding hotspot by scanning the above rectangle.
Use the key to retrieve the data.
You may store the rectangle in a sqlite table and do a select on user click.

Regards

--
Noël Frankinet
Gistek Software SA