D. Richard Hipp said:
> As currently implemented, there is no fixed limit to the number
> of columns you can put in a table in SQLite.  If the CREATE TABLE
> statement will fit in memory, then SQLite will accept it.  Call
> the number of columns in a table K.  I am proposing to limit the
> value of K to something like 2000.

I have a stated policy of beating anyone with a copy of Joe Celko's "SQL
For Smarties" if they create tables with this many columns in a system I
have to work on.  Anything more than a couple of dozen columns will at
least get them threatened.

Clay
--
Lazarus Notes from Lazarus Internet Development
http://www.lazarusid.com/notes/