On Mar 18, 2005, at 1:49 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't believe that the sqlite bug-reporting system is currently set up to
provide bug tracking on an individual person basis.

Ah, okay then. Feature request! :-)

On Mar 18, 2005, at 2:24 PM, Lawrence Chitty wrote:

Cvstrac, the bug tracking system used by Sqlite provides a simple RSS feed for the timeline that include bug status changes. If you use an RSS reader, the URL you need is :- http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/timeline.rss . You could then set a filter (if your RSS reader provides them) on the bug number, e.g 'title contains #1166'

Yeah, that's probably what I'll do, then, thanks.