> Saturday, March 26, 2005, 2:41:10 AM, you wrote:
>

> >> Hello sqlite-users,
> >>
> >>   any news on that?
>
> > It's not part of the sql standard, so I would bet the answer
> > is going to be 'you have to add that yourself'. I did for
> > my project.
>
> How did you do that?
> Do you want to share it?
> I just read about an regex patch in the archives, but it didn't work
> very well.

I didn't add it to Sqlite, I added it to the class that makes
up the application that uses sqlite. If you want the c or c++
code it's freely available on the internet.

I've always believed it's a bad idea to combine different
sorts of functionality into the same module. If you keep
the functions separate it's much easier to reuse them like 'legos'
in other projects.