Andrea:
thank you very much for your terrific contribution.

Why don't you and Noel take this off-line.  It seems to be something very
specific to Noel's environment and may be the list is not the vehicle for
such details.

Regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NCCI
Boca Raton, Florida
561.893.2415
greetings / avec mes meilleures salutations / Cordialmente
mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vänlig hälsning

                      Andrea Giammarchi
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:
sqlite-users@sqlite.org
                                               cc:
                      03/30/2005 01:18         Subject:  Re: [sqlite]
sqlitebrowser alternative
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      sqlite-users

Noel Frankinet wrote:

> I was not able to do anything, the rogram crashed immediately, I have
> several machine and virtual machine here, same result.

It doesn't need any virtual machine, it's a stand alone executable
program, however, 46 downloads and only you have this problem.
Well, I don't know why it doesn't work on your windows PC, I am sorry :-(

Any other comment from other ?

That flash interface will be used with a PHP5 class file to manage, with
user and password, your online sqlite files too, should be interesting ?

Regards,
    Andrea Giammarchi