Hello all
        what should I do if i want to crosscompile sqlite for the arm linux??
should I change the configure setting??
        I am using MontaVista linux for arm. When executing configure(configure
--host=arm-linux), some error happen.
Here is the error message:

checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
Version set to 3.2
Release set to 3.2.1
Version number set to 3002001
checking for arm-linux-gcc... (cached) arm-linux-gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether arm-linux-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for arm-linux-gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
configure: error: unable to find a compiler for building build tools

         Huang Fuguang
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
          2005-03-31