> Thanks much - one more question though...
>
> I'm attempting to copy data from an in memory database to
> another db (file or otherwise).  Is it possible to attach an
> existing in-memory database to another existing db connection?
> (attach database :MEMORY: would just seem to create another in
> mem db).
>
> I'm trying to do this in hopes of being able to use the
> destination dbs existing connection - otherwise i have to do a
> lock/unlock close/open on the destination db - which i'd like to
> avoid.

I haven't used in memory databases. If it's loaded in memory
I generally use data structures or STL objects.

Anyway, I believe you can do this as long as all the in memory
databases are owned by the same process. I don't believe an in
memory database can be seen by any other process except the one
that created it.

Why don't you write some code and give it a try? That's the
best way to be sure it works.

Yahoo! Messenger