Hi,

I've been trying to get sqlite to work with characters independent to my
codepage, and I faced the following problem in my application: when using
insert, update or select to manage strings in the database, from the app. side
everything went fine - I've inserted locale-specific characters, retrieved
them, and they've displayed correctly.
However, when I've tried to compare two strings, where one was from the app,
the other from the database, I realized that it was impossible to do so,
because in the db I had all sorts of weird characters in place of characters
with flying accent (é, á, etc.).
I tried using setlocale, but that didn't seem to work.

Weird thing is, when using the sqlite3.exe, everything seems to be working fine!

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Dave