Hello,

I was thinking about using memory tables for short term data and was
wondering whether SQLite does anything to stop the OS paging the memory to
disk?

I know there is a POSIX function "mlock" that stop memory being paged to
disk but I believe the program has to run as root/admin since this technique
can be used to exhaust all the memory on a computer.

Any thoughts?

Many Thanks
Nick