On Sun, 2005-04-17 at 08:03 -0400, Ken & Deb Allen wrote:
> When can we expect a 3.2.2 release that includes this correction? I am
> working on a database that depends on 64-bit integer values.

You can pull down the latest code from CVS anytime you want.
The CVS client is available for windows and comes
preinstalled on everything else.  Or you can just look at
the patch and fix the problem in your local copy.  (The bug
fix involves transposing two characters on a single line.)

I do not have a schedule for the release of the next version
of SQLite.
--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>