On 4/18/05, Cem Vedat ISIK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there any information about  How mant bytes of RAM does SQLite need
> to be compiled/built?

I assume you are using gcc? Unfortunately gcc is known to have a big
resource hunger. According to my experience, I would not try it with
less than 64MB of RAM and 128MB of swap space. But that is for x86,
the ppc version may be slightly different.

What about using a Mac to compile it? I guess you would need to
install Linux, because Mac OS doesn't know ELF, but then just about
every PPC Mac should be able to compile SQLite.

Thomas