Im getting this error off of the version 3 of the library. Im creating a program to take the data out of MySQL and place it, in a parsed for into a SQLite 3 database. I havent been able to track this down but the error only happens when i create a MySQL connection. Never at any other point. Has anyone had this problem? Know of a solution? Id be more then happy to send the code. But really it seems to just be caused by a MySQL connection... How that would affect the SQLite connection is beyond me.

Glenn

compiler: g++ (GCC) 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1671)