At 4:53 PM +0100 4/25/05, Tim Anderson wrote:
I attended a press launch for "Tiger" today and was glad to see SQLite
on one of the slides.
However Apple was a bit vague about how it is used and the people there
weren't sure if it was 2.x or 3.x that is integrated.
I wondered if anyone has a quick summary of how SQLite is used in the
Apple OS?

As I understand it, the main way SQLite is used in Tiger is as part of its "Core Data" developer feature, which takes care of making your objects persistent. I assume that SQLite 3.x is being used.
http://developer.apple.com/macosx/tiger/coredata.html
-- Darren Duncan