Hi list,

I contacted PilotSQL's author/porter to ask him about some PilotSQL
internals (and also whether he planned porting SQLite3 to PalmOS), and
surprisingly he sent me the full source and basically said:

> I don't intend to support or maintain PilotSQL. For this reason, please
> find source code attached.

Since the PilotSQL binary has a rather strict license I wrote back and
asked about the licensing, and I got this answer:

> The only license restriction is to not complain about how I use curly
> braces or anything alse I had to do to get it to work. :)

I would very much like to see SQLite3 on my Palm device, but I'm not
sure what to do, or how, so I think I'd better share the source with
the community in case someone knows what to do and has a itch to
scratch.  It's availble from the link in my ~/.signature.

Cheers,

--
Klaus Alexander Seistrup
Magnetic Ink · Copenhagen · Denmark