At 19:53 19/05/2005, you wrote:

Hi!

I've used the windows command line SQLite utility
without problems, but the linux version GZ file
doesn't worked in mine tests. I extracted the file
with gunzip, but the binary file doesn't worked. It
can be a very basic problem to an esxperient linux
user, but i couldn't execute the binary file. I got
only "command not found".

That usually occurs when the executable is not on the system path. You either put it on the path or start it up by entering the name of the executable plus the full path. If you are in the install dir then you will need enter something like ./sqlite

May someone tell me a clue to execute the SQLite
utility in linux environment? Or a need to compile the
source code to use the utility?

Thanks,

Cláudio

======================================
[EMAIL PROTECTED] SQLite]$ ls -l
total 372
-rwxr-xr-x  1 bezerral Afp10-GP 374132 Mai 19 15:22
sqlite3-3.2.1.bin
[EMAIL PROTECTED] SQLite]$
[EMAIL PROTECTED] SQLite]$ sqlite3-3.2.1.bin
bash: sqlite3-3.2.1.bin: command not found
[EMAIL PROTECTED] SQLite]$
[EMAIL PROTECTED] SQLite]$

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora! http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/

---