Hello Tiago,

On 20/05/2005, at 7:08, Tiago Dionizio wrote:

On 5/20/05, Tito Ciuro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What am I missing?

This post?

http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users%40sqlite.org/msg07743.html

I have looked at the document, but it just doesn't work. My code relies on full column names and was working fine before upgrading to 3.2.1. I've written a very simple program to populate a table and read the contents back in full column name mode, like this:

// Assume the table has been created and contains some data...

// Retrieve the data from the db...
PRAGMA short_column_names = OFF;
PRAGMA full_column_names = ON;
SELECT * FROM people;

The columns are constructed in short column mode, and there seems no way to force full_column_names to be activated. I'm working with SQLite 3.2.1 on Mac OS X Tiger (10.4.1). Has anyone been able to make it work?

Thanks again,

-- Tito