On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 04:38:31PM +0100, Christian Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 24 May 2005, Ulrik Petersen wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >the _ is probably added as part of the compiler's name mangling (google
> >it if you wish), and is a quite standard way of dealing with object
> >names.  However, I note that you are not including vdbe.o in the link
> >stage, nor are you including main.o, which may be why it is
> >complaining.  I don't know if these existed in 2.8.4, so I may be wrong.
>

> The other issue is why use 2.8.4? 2.8.4 should be upward compatible with
> later 2.8.x releases, so use the latest source as it probably has critical
> fixes. In which case, why not just use the precompiled binary:
> http://www.sqlite.org/sqlitedll-2_8_16.zip
I just happen to have 2.8.4 and for the beginning it was enough for
testing the cross compiler. I will take 2.8.16 the next time.
The reason I do not use the precompiled binary is the missing soundex
function, which doesn't seems to be included by default.

  Uwe
--
  MMK GmbH, Universitaetsstr. 11, 58097 Hagen
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]