On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 12:43 -0400, Christopher R. Palmer wrote:
> I've temporarily placed the trace file at
>
> http://67.19.10.2/~crpalmer/sqlite-traking.gz

The file is named sqlite-trace-locking.gz.  And it
did not containing the debugging information I need.
Perhaps you didn't compile with the -DSQLITE_LOCK_TRACE
option.

Please try again using the very latest code from
CVS and in particular the files

  http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/getfile/sqlite/src/os_unix.h
  http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/getfile/sqlite/src/os_unix.c

If the new code does not return SQLITE_MISUSE errors (which
would indicate that you are sharing sqlite3* database handles
across threads) then when you compile with -DSQLITE_LOCK_TRACE
and -DSQLITE_DEBUG and set the sqlite3_os_trace global variable
to 1, it should give me the debugging information I need to
isolation the problem.