Kevin Schmeichel wrote:

 As I reported earlier, after updating to sqlite 3.2.2, I started
 getting occasional SQLITE_CORRUPT errors. The next query always
 worked, so the error was only a temporary condition. I decided that
 if I got an error on a query, I would retry the query after closing
 and reopening the db. I tried this, but I saw the SQLITE_CORRUPT
 error repeat itself. Next thought was that maybe sqlite just needed
 a bit of time to "uncorrupt" itself, so I put in a sleep of 300 ms
 before retrying the failed query. Seems to work...

Did you try:

*PRAGMA integrity_check;

Perhaps that will tell you if you have integrity problems on the db..

Randall Fox
*