From: Marc-Andre Gosselin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 19:47
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Query on multiple tables

Hi Martin,

     You should try to use a JOIN instead of the WHERE clause. Like this :

SELECT tbl1.ID, tbl1.fld1, tbl1.fld2 ... FROM tbl1
JOIN tbl2 ON tbl2.ParentID = tbl1.ID
JOIN tbl3 ON tbl3.ParentID = tbl2.ID
WHERE tbl1.ID = 4

     Try that and tell me if that work for you. I've got a similar
problem and that's how I was able to make it work. Probably it has
something to do with the way SQLite parse the request.

Regards

Marc-Andre Gosselin

P.S.: Si tu es du même bureau tu diras salut à Sébastien Rancourt de ma
part!