Hi,

    I am building sqlite 3.2.2 on windows with MS VC++ 6.0.  I am doing this
because I believe I need the .lib file to use the .dll with my code.

    Based on this message:

http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users@sqlite.org/msg04528.html

    I created an emply DLL project and added the .c and .h files as described,
and also the .def file.  I added the .def file under the "Resources" folder
because I wasn't sure where to put it.

    When I then try to build the project, I get internal compiler errors.  Here
are the first few lines of 35 errors it has:

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'sqlite - Win32
Debug'.
--------------------Configuration: sqlite - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
alter.c
attach.c
i:\code\al_win\sqlite\sqlite\attach.c(0) : fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER
ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information
auth.c
i:\code\al_win\sqlite\sqlite\auth.c(0) : fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER
ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information

If anyone has any thoughts about how to do this, I would appreciate it.  If not
I may try to build it with mingw over the weekend.

--Rob

--
Robert G. Ristroph
Airlink Systems