isNT() returns 1(true)

I've only seen this database lock problem while access the db file on
the (slow) NAS - local file systems seem to work fine.  Even accessing
it through one of our Windows shares seems to work fine.  I'll keep
you posted if I find any more information related to this problem.

FYI
I built SQLite using the native MS C++ compiler from Visual Studio 7.1.
Compiler version:
Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 13.10.3077 for 80x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1984-2002. All rights reserved.