Le 4 juil. 05 à 23:41, Dirk Theisen a écrit :

It seems to be that the build system for OS X always assigns the 3.0.8.6 version number - never what.
I haven't looked at it any further.

That's what I've figured out. But functions that are supposed to be included in 3.2.2 are not included in this built library. Plus, the generated "sqlite3.h" includes one, but not the other. So, I still get linker reported
symbol errors for these two functions....and I'm stuck.

What about Linux version ? Everything is OK ? Maybe the OS X build system is broken ?

Regards.

Dom.