1) I wish for a better way to recreate a table's definition.
The FAQ example is no good if you are unknown to it's fields.
For example, imy dbms obtains the create table query for the user, he might want to reset table name as add or remove fields. After that the copy as suggested in the FAQ does not know what fields to use.
See also #2

2) Empty table does not return fields.
After i create a table + fields, there seems to be no way to enumerate the fieldnames if there isn't any data inserted.
Both cols and rows return 0.
I'm using sqlite3_get_table()
I heard before to make use of prepare but i can't figure out how.

3) May i suggest a better (easier) forum for sqlite?
I can setup a forum independant of my own sites.
No commercials etc..