From: Tim McDaniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:16 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] sqlite 3.x and Win Server 2003 SP1 not working

Which version of VC++ do you have?  I'm using VS.NET 2003.
In any case, it isn't diffcult.  You can download the "pre-processed"
source for Windows from sqlite.org.  Create a dll project, and add the
source files, including sqlite3.def, and excluding shell.c.  I specify
the NO_TCL macro to omit any TCL related stuff, but I don't remember if
that is essential.