D. Richard Hipp wrote:
On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 19:15 -0500, Shawn Walker wrote:

Is there a way to have sqlite to call a callback function to read in strings and blobs?

No.

If your blobs are too big to fit in memory, perhaps you should
consider storing them each in a separate file and then store
just the filename in the database.

They are not too big for the memory, the point is that reading from sql is one set of memory and then I need put that blob into another a file. If there was a way that callback could be done, that small set of memory would pass it to the call back and then I can set it into a file.