On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 09:30 -0400, D. Richard Hipp wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 22:04 +0200, Jens Miltner wrote:
> > we get an assertion (no crash here, though) in btree.c
> > and the backtrace looks similar to the one scunacc provided, which
> > made me think the two might be related...
>
> I am able to reproduce the bug described in ticket #1346.
> It looks like this may be the same problem.  I will let
> everybody know as soon as I have a fix.

Patches to fix ticket #1346 are available at
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/chngview?cn=2573

Please try adding these patches and see if they do not
fix the problem in the multi-threaded application.

BTW, SQLite runs about 2x faster if you compile with
-DNDEBUG=1 which disables all of the assert() statements.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>