Jens:

Thanks. I did see that suggested elsewhere in this list and I am proceeding that way in order to use any of the shell functionality.

Thanks,

Dan
Jens Miltner wrote:

Am 03.08.2005 um 20:50 schrieb Dan Wellisch:

Hello:

I understand there is the .import function for the sqlite3 command interface, but I need to execute this function from within the C API. What do I use to do this? I need to execute this type of function from within my C++ program, not the command line.

You could, e.g., just use the code the sqlite3 shell uses. Search shell.c for "import" and you'll see what it does...

</jum>