Allow me to show my ignorance here, but I use the tcl bindings to SQLite AND
I am SQL-naive.
 All my stuff (so far) have been done with

sqlite db <mydb-name>
db eval "insert|update|delete ..."

 How does one get the return code to determine that the DB is locked? Would
I change my call to be

set rc [db eval "insert|update|delete ..."]

Thanks for letting me go to school on your issue!

--
Ray Mosley