Hello everybody,

below is our announcement about the availibility of an ARM instrumented
SQLite database library. In the last month we instrumented the SQLite
source to operate with the ARM 4.0 OpenGroup measurement standard. You
can find detailed information about ARM on the OpenGroup web-site (See
reference section below).

We would like to provide the instrumentation to the sqlite community and
want to integrate it into the cvs repository if you think thats useful.
For any questions or feedback please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Ruppert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web: http://www.ruppert-it.de/

Announcement: ARMed SQLite database library

SQLite goes ARM 4.0
-------------------

The popular database engine SQLite [1] now exists in an ARM [2]
instrumented version.  Therefore any application using the SQLite
database can now measure database transaction using ARM 4.0 standard
just by replacing the SQLite shared library or by linking against the
instrumented archive.

The SQLite instrumentation
--------------------------

Each SQLite database query is measured through the ARM 4.0
instrumentation. Special properties are attached to the transaction
measurement like database name and SQL query string. Currently we
support SQLite version 2.8.16 used by Qt and the latest main release
3.2.2.For a detailed description please read our SQLite
instrumentation [3] web section.

For more information or support to the SQLite ARM instrumentation
please contact us.

Contact
-------

MyARM GbR