I noticed this strange behavior on Sqlite since I
started using it. This kind of SQL is not correct and
normally any DB should return an error. For example,
Oracle would return this error: "ORA-00937: not a
single-group group function".
Sqlite does return some kind of result for incorrect
SQL queries. I consider that this is a non-critical
bug that should be fixed in future

Thank you,
Vladimir