Hello,

I've written a simple C++ app which uses sqlite and thus far it works perfectly fine as long as I compile it linking to the library dynamically (standard g++ behavior). However, I would like to be able to distribute this app to people who do not necessarily have the sqlite libraries installed, and so I want to link the sqlite libraries statically.

When I add the -static flag to my g++ command it gives me 'undefined reference to' errors for every instance where I attempt to use a sqlite function.

This is on a Debian (testing) system and yes I have both libsqlite3 and libsqlite3-dev installed. There are libsqlite3.a, libsqlite3.la, and libsqlite3.so files in /usr/lib/

I also tried giving the path to the libsqlite3.a file explicitly, but it works no better.

Any thoughts?  Thanks.

--
David Kettler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]