Hi Michael,

Michael Gaskins wrote:

I'm working on an application that will require an embedded database
backend and Sqlite is looking to be my prime choice here.

Now, I typically write the GUI and the working code seperately anyways
and tie them together later, so I figured I'd begin work on my backend
that talks with the database.  I've never actually done any previous
database programming so I'm learning as I go here :).

I'm having trouble getting my (very primitive) experimental program to
link however.  Below is my code for test.c:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <sqlite3.h>

int main (int argc, char **argv) {

 struct sqlite *pilotLog;
pilotLog = sqlite_open("logbook.dat", 0, NULL);

 sqlite_close(pilotLog);

How about using sqlite3_open and sqlite3_close ?

HTH

Ulrik P.

--
Ulrik Petersen, Denmark