On Aug 23, 2005, at 5:10 AM, Christiane Lemke wrote:

Dear Mailing List users,

I am new to SQLite and didn't find help on the mailing list archives or
google for my problem.

I am using SQLite in my CGI/C program. I got it running perfectly under
three Linux systems (one ubuntu, two gentoos), but now that I want to
run the program under a kubuntu system, I get a

"malformed database schema - near "AUTOINCREMENT": syntax error"

I had a similar experience where everything worked well on my Mac (SQLite version 321) but gave me the above error on Windows (SQLite version 320, I think... well, definitely not 321). Upgrading on Windows settled everything.

Weird.

--
Puneet Kishor