D. Richard Hipp wrote:
On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 00:18 +0200, Ramon Ribó wrote:

 Is there a way to define an aggregate function in the TCL binding?

No.  Not at this time.

I think this topic came up a while ago, when simple functions were added to the TCL bindings (or at least when I became aware of them). I thought someone even came up with a patch.

But it seemed to me that all it should take is to create a normal TCL function to be called for each row selected (say, to compute the sums and squares and products), with some initialization code run before the select, and some more code to run when the select is done (say, to compute the correlation coeffiecient between two columns).

I must be missing something, but it seems straightforward.

Gerry

--
Gerry Snyder