On 10/25/2016 01:25 AM, Christian Czech wrote:
>We have a problem with the latest stable release of SQLite. When
>compiled for 32 bit under windows and vacuum a database file larger
>than 2GB, memory storage usage gets up to 2GB and than vacuum crashes
>with not enough memory. It seems that a temp file is not generated,
>not for standard and not for Wal database.
>
>Anybody else got into this issue?
Is SQLite, due to some combination of the SQLITE_TEMP_STORE compile time
option and "PRAGMA temp_store" command, configured to use in-memory temp
files?

    https://www.sqlite.org/compile.html#temp_store
No. I even explicitly set it off. But no change. When I use sqlite.c/h from previous stable version and do not change any settings, it works normally and the temp file is created.