On 28 October 2016 at 02:53, Rolf Ade <r...@pointsman.de> wrote:

> Another plea, since I'm already writing: It isn't immediate and without
> any doubt clear, how the "timeout" and the "busy" methods play together,
> if both are used. I suspect, the timeout, if given, determines, how long
> it lasts until the busy callback is called (and that for every round, if
> the busy callback returned "0") but if it is this way (or not) isn't
> said somewhere, if I see right.

I'm not familiar with the TCL side of things, but in the C API "timeout"
installs its own "busy" handler (which sleeps for a moment and then returns
0, or 1 if the timeout has been exceeded).

There can only be one busy handler, so my guess is that the most recent
call to "timeout" or "busy" will determine whether your busy handler or
sqlite's timeout handler gets called.

-Rowan