On 14 Nov 2016, at 7:38pm, Daniel Meyer <meye1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am very interested in the answer to this question.  Currently it seems
> like the only way to get multiple connection to the in-memory db is with
> 'cache=shared' and I understand that subsequent connections opened to that
> memory database are Read/Write regardless of whether the new connections
> are opened READONLY.

When sharing cache, all connections opened get the read/write status that the
first connection got.  Theoretically if all you need is read-only you just open
the first connection as read-only.  But of course this makes no sense with a
memory database.

So just be careful not to write to the database.

Simon.