Hi,
                I have a table that is giving me errors.  I can recover the
data from another source, but need a way to clear the table.  The following is
my process:
Read row from table1 - detect error (SQL logic error or missing database).
Have been able to read other rows from same table successfully.
Create temporaryTable - for transferring good data from bad table to.
Drop index on table1 - error reported - 'database disk image is malformed'
Create index on temporaryTable - error reported - index already exists - caused
because Drop Index failed
Transfer rows from table1 to temporaryTable to until error occurs
Drop table1 - error report - 'database disk image is malformed'
Alter table - rename temporaryTable to table1 - error reported - item already
exists - caused because Drop Table failed

                This process would work, if I could get the Drops to work.

                I think I know what is causing the original errors and I have
fixed it, but I want to come up with a way to fix tables so I am testing this.

Thanks,
Andrew Stewart
Software Designer

Argus Control Systems Ltd.
Tel: (604) 536-9100 ext. 108

astew...@arguscontrols.com<mailto:astew...@arguscontrols.com>

#101 - 18445 53rd Avenue | Surrey BC | CANADA | V3S 7A4
(604) 538-3531 | (800) 667-2090 | Fax (604) 538-4728
www.arguscontrols.com<http://www.arguscontrols.com/>

Notice: This electronic transmission contains confidential information,
intended only for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any other use of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission by error, please notify us immediately by return email and
destroy the original transmission immediately and all copies thereof.