I use fts5 create virtual table like this
"CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE IF NOT EXISTS search USING fts5 (title, content)"
I want the title can use my custom tokenizer, and the content column use
unicode61 tokenizer。
such as CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE IF NOT EXISTS search USING fts5 (title, tokenize =
'customChinese', content, tokenize = 'unicode61 ')。

Because I need the title to support Chinese Pinyin。 So I rewrote a Chinese
customChinese to support chinese pinyin。
But the content not need to use Chinese Pinyin. So the conetent use unicode61
tokenizer。

In this case, should I build two virtual table?
If create two virtual table, the efficiency of the query will be relatively
lower.
Because there may be a third columns use different  tokenizers .

Can I just create one virtual table, and use different tokenizers  in different
columns。